Nuova Device Calibration Bath
The Nuova Calibration Bath embodies the recommended method for calibrating semiconductor devices to be tested with Analysis Tech Thermal Analyzers. It offers accurate measurement of the device temperature-sensitive-parameters, a critical requirement for electrical-method junction temperature measurement. The temperature of the electronic-grade oil is controlled by the Thermal Analyzer and provides a safe and convenient method for calibrating as many as eight devices at once. Once initiated, data collection continues automatically without operator attention. Note: The maximum calibration temperature of this bath is 150C. Although the device calibration temperature range need not be cover the entire range of allowable junction temperatures, if temperatures higher than 150C are desired, a calibration oven is recommended. A calibration oven is also recommended for devices that are too large to fit in the bath or for devices that would be contaminated by oil immersion.
- Automated temperature-controlled device-calibration
- Temp-rate control for high accuracy calibrations, ±0.1°C
- Faster and more accurate calibrations than with an oven
- Stainless steel four liter bath with cover
- Suspension webs for supporting the devices during calibration
- Dielectric oil, four liters, environmentally safe and reusable
- Complete instructions and warranty
|Dimensions||13" H x 8.5" W x 12 " D|
|Pot Dimensions||6" diameter, 7" deep|
|Maximum Cal-Temp||150C (180C w/ hi-temp oil)|
Part Number: Nuova, 120VAC, 50/60Hz unless otherwise specified
Standard delivery 2 weeks. Ex Works (EXW).