High Temperature Test Input Cables and Custom Wiring Harnesses
Analysis Tech designs and fabricates custom wiring harnesses and test cables. Contact our engineering staff to discuss your requirements.
High Temperature Test Input Cables
The standard test input cables provided with STD and 105 series Event Detectors use PVC insulation with a temperature limit of 105°C. For testing at higher temperatures, teflon insulated test input cables are available for testing up to 200°C. These high temperature Event Detector test input cables are available in shielded and un-shielded versions.
- High temperature teflon STD Series test input cables, 10 foot length, unshielded: order #37HT100
- High temperature teflon 105 Series test input cables, 10 foot length, shielded: order #37HTDG100
Note: Normally, high temperature cables are supplied single-ended (connector on one end only). Double-ended configurations are also available. Contact the Analysis Tech engineering staff for more details.
Premade wiring harnesses can provide convenient Event Detector connection. Our engineering group can design and fabricate a custom test input harness that will provide any desired pinout configuration with any desired cable and connector system. Turn around times are typically 2-3 weeks to implement your custom cabling needs. The results are guaranteed to meet your requirements with electrically and mechanically robust test hardware. A non-custom wiring harness for the STD Event Detectors is the STD 4x9 Connector Adapter.
- Robust harnesses to provide reliable test-service and excellent grounding network
- Precise cable tailoring for easy attachment to test boards
- Convenient channel numbering sequence of test connections
- Custom "scrambled" cables
- Custom cable lengths