The 105 Series Event Detectors
High Versatility Medium Speed Event Detectors
The 105/106 Series Event Detectors are the most versatile Event Detectors in the product line. These Event Detectors monitor the electrical resistance of between 32 and 128 simple continuity loops, each comprised of single or multiple specimens under test. Each test specimen is continuously monitored while a selectable DC sense current is passed through each channel test-loop; resistance changes exceeding the selected threshold are recorded as an event. Each bank of 32 channels has separate Minimum Event Duration, Channel Current, and Threshold Voltage settings which allows each bank of 32 channels to be independently configured. The difference between the 105 and 106 series is simply that the 105 offers four, 32-channel board slots and the 106 only has one. Thus the 128-105 is equivalent to four 32-106 Event Detectors.
- Programmable resistance threshold: 0.1 to 2000 ohms
- Compatible with HLV Amplifiers
- Selectable Minimum Event Duration settings: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0 microseconds; other ranges available, field-changeable
- Selection of channel test currents: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100mA
- Other test specifications are available to meet custom needs
- WinDatalog data collection/analysis software
- RS232C serial port for data transmission to PC computer
- Capability to link with other Event Detectors
- Test input cables (10 foot length)
- Limited warranty, 1 year parts and labor
The 105 Series Event Detectors accommodates a wide range of test specifications. The Minimum Event Duration is adjusted on the front panel, with standard settings of 0.1, 0.5, and 1.0 microseconds. Other settings are available by simply changing a socketed clock module (ordered separately).
Another feature of the 105 series Event Detectors is compatibility with the HLV Amplifier. These units are plugged between the test specimens and the Event Detector and provide low level specifications for threshold resistance, sense current, and open-circuit voltage. Other types of preamplifiers are also available other types of test needs. Some test examples include: normally-open samples, fiber-optic samples and connectors, very high resistance samples, and combination normally-open/normally closed samples.
Analysis Tech specializes in personalized service and welcomes inquiries and requests for custom applications. Call today to discuss your test requirements!
- Temperature Actuator Module .... for temperature cycling, drop testing, and acc. equip. control
- High Temperature Test Input Cables .... for testing above 105C
- 105/106 Wiring Harness .... for easy setup connections
- HLV Amplifier .... for low-level detection capabilities
- Custom Clock Modules.... for other duration-detection selections
- 4-Way Linking Cable .... for linking multiple Event Detectors
|Threshold Resistance Range||0.1 to 2000 ohms|
|Maximum Current Source Compliance||2.5 volts|
|Maximum Sense Current||100 mA|
|Threshold Resistance Tolerance||+/-5%|
|Minimum Event Duration Sensitivity||100 ns|
|Max Operating Environment Temp||35°C|
|AC Supply||120VAC, 60Hz, 6 amps (unless otherwise specified)|
|Input Cables||Standard: PVC shielded ribbon cable, 105 °C max
Optional: Hi-temperature shielded cable, 180°C max
|Dimensions||11.5" H x 18" W x 15.5" D|
Systems include: WinDatalog Software Package, 105/106 series test input cables (shielded ribbon cables, 10 ft.), serial cable for PC (10 ft.), calibration report, complete instruction manuals, 1 year warranty.
System options: HLV Amplifiers, Temperature-Actuator Module, high temperature test cables, extended service/calibration contract, custom clock modules for alternative Minimum Event Duration settings.
Order number 32-105, 64-105, 96-105 and 128-105, where the standard Minimum Event Durations settings are 0.1, 0.5, and 1.0 microseconds. Order custom clock modules for other Event Duration settings. Also specify AC supply voltage if other than 120 VAC 60 Hz. Allow 4 weeks for standard delivery. FOB Wakefield. Custom orders welcome.